- Discover Card
Please arrange your check-in and check-out with management so that we can best serve you.
Our minimum stay period is 4 nights.
Rates quoted are for up to 4 adults and do not include 12% tax.
Generally, the maximum that our villas will accommodate is 6 persons including children,(with the exception of our one 3 bedroom villa which can accommodate 8 persons). Our rates are quoted on a maximum of 4 persons, with an additional charge of $25.00 per night, per person, for additional guests, unless authorized by management.
Cancellations & refunds
Full refund for cancellations 45 days prior to arrival (minus credit card, bank fees).
In order to confirm your reservation, we require a deposit of 50% of your total rental fee. Balance of villa charges are to be paid upon arrival.
Pool Rules Concerning Children
• Children (6-17 years of age) entering the pool must be directly supervised at poolside by an adult. There must be at least one adult for every three children.
• An adult must accompany all children under the age of 11. However, using the “buddy system”, two children whose combined ages equal at least 26 may swim unsupervised. That is, two 12 year olds cannot swim alone, but a 12 and a 14 year old, if permitted by parents, may swim unsupervised. However, parents must use discretion and judgment, and remember that they are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children.
• Each child under 5 years of age must be accompanied by one parent/guardian (over 17 years of age) per child in the water, due to the high risk nature of the activity.
• Please practice “touch supervision” with children younger than 5 years old. This means that the adult is within an arm's length of the child at all times.
• In the interests of hygiene, we do not allow children who are not potty trained in the pool, even if they are wearing “swim diapers”. Our property manager will provide a kiddie pool for their enjoyment, but please ensure that they are supervised according to the rules herein.